2011 - 2012 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will be applying along side with you... not the greatest stats at the moment but I am going to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Welcome to the application process! Much luck to you! Just stay confident and determined!

• 4 weeks later...

It took awhile (about 3 weeks) for CASPA to mail the application even after the grades were verified. I waited two weeks from when it was mailed and emailed Jenya confirming receipt. She replied within two days that she had received it. The day after that she sent me a supplemental application. It looks like they work pretty quickly once they receive the application.

CASPA says the application is available to schools online, but I don't think Touro uses that mode.

Hey everyone! Just received the supplemental application this evening so I will fill it out this weekend and fax it Monday morning. I thought it was interesting that they are already requesting transcripts. Do you guys know inthey have to receive your transcripts before they will schedule an interview?? Thanks in advance!

I think they will schedule before they receive transcripts, as long as they have them by the time they review after the interviews. I would say, because your allowed to fax your secondaries they get them pretty quick. I think the turnover has been two days at the least so far from what people are saying on the forum. Good luck to you jenM88!

Archived