2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm a first year student at Le Moyne and wanted to wish you all good luck!

In case you're interested, the advice that helped me most during interviews was to be myself. I'm sure all of you are wonderful people and if the Le Moyne staff just gets a chance to see that you'll do great.

Once again, good luck and best wishes!

I know in the email Le Moyne mentions making admission decisions by the end of January. But does anyone know if they historically have made acceptance phone calls earlier?

From looking at previous year's posts, they heard on Jan 20th/21st. So I'm sure this year's will be around there

Thank you for your advice.

I hope your first year went well.

I am nervous about the writing sample, during the interview. Any advice for that?

and can you talk more about your in-person interview, please?

Hey everyone,
Like Jesse, I'm also a current first year. I'll also be helping out with interviews on Friday, the 8th so I will see some of you. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message. 

Jesse's advice is on point. Just be yourself.

Congratulations and good luck!

Question about the documentation of health care experience since submitting the application. If we have been working since we submitted do you guys know if we are supposed to bring in documentation of that? I don't have anything new to add, just that I have continued to work

Archived