2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got my acceptance letter today and I live locally. Those further west might take a bit longer to arrive. I believe all calls have been made. However I think wait list status is notified by letter. Often people don't accept the offer. If you haven't gotten in yet, there's still a chance. Hang in there.

I am on the wait list! (I will sign the form and mail it back today!) I received the letter today, I live in upstate NY.

It's a relief to know that I was so close to being accepted, and that there's still a chance. Even if I don't get in this year, I don't feel bad about it, because I met many wonderful applicants on the 9th and I hope they got in. I know they will make great PAs. It would be even better to be in the same class as you all, but if it does not happen, I will simply try again next year!

I just got my acceptance letter today and I live locally. Those further west might take a bit longer to arrive. I believe all calls have been made. However I think wait list status is notified by letter. Often people don't accept the offer. If you haven't gotten in yet, there's still a chance. Hang in there.

CONGRATS on your acceptance!! Did you also get a phone call?

Archived