2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I got the most wonderful news today delivered by Ms. Mary Springston around noon! She was very kind, didn't rush and even asked if we got any snow? I was speechless and all I can remember was saying "thank you" and wiping my tears ...Congratulations to everyone who received a phone call and good luck to everyone who is still anxiously waiting to get a phone call! Please keep us posted and send me a message if you are going to be in the class of 2018 and you want to join Facebook group I created: LeMoyne Physician Assistant Class of 2018.Congrats again!!

For those of you that will be joining me for Class of 2018: I am in my last semester of my undergrad at LeMoyne so if you have any questions about LeMoyne or the city of Syracuse, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them.

Congratulations and thank you!!! That would be a great help for many of us who are going to be new at Syracuse. Could you please join the group, tnx!

Is that who you interviewed with specifically for individual interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies about the late response!

I didn't interview with Mr. Wolfe. I interviewed with Ms. Brown and Mr. Delaney for my individual interview. My group interview was with Ms. Springston and Mr. Nachef.

As someone else mentioned, the only thing they really said was that the deposit was due on February 18th. They also said that an acceptance packet would be arriving shortly in the mail if it hadn't gotten there already. So, they might send the packets out before the phone calls are made. Be sure to check that too.

I'm born and raised in Syracuse, so If anyone has any questions about housing, things to do, places to eat, etc. please let me know!

Archived