dilemma84

2015-2016 application cycle

Shelia Faulkner also sent me an email on 11/12 and asked if I could call her on 11/13. I called her and she asked if I would like to interview.

I'm scheduled for Friday the 8th. I look forward to meeting some of you! Good luck to everyone.

The email was about an interview. Apparentally I was missing a pre-requisite and they were making sure if they do invite me to an interview, and possibly accept me, that I would be willing to fulfill the course requirement. Really happy about that, most other schools might have rejected my application. Attending January 7th. See you guys there.

Just received an email asking me to call tomorrow. Sounds like it will be for an interivew- super excited!!!

I got the e-mail just now asking me to call tomorrow. I am really hoping it is for an interview. Anyone have any idea of how many people they interview on average?

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone!! I just received a phone call for an interview! I confirmed for Saturday, January 9th! Has anyone heard about any possible essay prompt or had any prior experience with an interview process? This will be my first PA school interview!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email Monday and called yesterday. I will be interviewing Jan 7th!  Let's hope for good weather!

I'll be there January 7th as well! Coming from Colorado!

• Upvote 1

I haven't gotten the packet yet. What part of Florida are you from SterlingSilver? I was just there last week.

Pc21: I'm from a small small small town outside of Orlando. About 45 minutes from Disney World. What part of California are you from? I have close family friends who live in Temecula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

Got the same email yesterday, called 3 times today/emailed/left voicemails, anxiously waited, got a call back, and received an interview invite! I'll be coming from San Diego, CA. :) For those interviewing on January 9th, see you all soon!

Hi! I'm interviewing on Jan 9th as well. I was just reading the email that suggested bringing boots and a coat. Is this like winter/hiking boots or are people still trying to find something that will look good with a suit? I'm coming from New York, but I'm a Floridian not used to winter yet. 

• Upvote 1