Michigan: Eastern Michigan University

Guest Jo1208

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like lilleepa said. Very laid back, four interviewers asking four questions each, no group interview. I did not read any books to prepare as I didn't want to sound too prepared. Everything went well but faculty will not give any feedback until they have interviewed all candidates. We'll get a call late February or early March with the news.

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed on January 25th and received a call on February 5th as well. It would make sense that they would have to make a few more calls, as the odds that everyone they accepted will accept the offer to attend are low. As I understand it, it would seem they call everyone they accepted in one day, and then fill in the ranks (or not) as those people accept (or decline) the offer to attend. I believe people have one week to make up their minds. So, by around Feb 12th for the first round. It is likely that they will extend offers to a few more people in the coming weeks. I would say, however, that as time goes on, the odds of getting a call from them will decrease. HTH 

• 2 weeks later...

I have not received a rejection letter (or any other letter).   I did email last week and staff emailed saying they hope to have it finalized by end of the week (which would have been Friday March 4th).  The email said  there still are seats to be filled. However,  I'd have to guess that means the invites went out and they are waiting for deposits to be made. 

Archived