Michigan: Eastern Michigan University

Guest Jo1208

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an invite to interview today (by phone call) but I will be declining since I accepted a seat at another school, good luck to everyone!!!

Yeah, you did! ;) Still tempted to join you in Boston. I paid the deposit b/c it's not 100% ruled out yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the info session and had a great talk with the director, unfortunately on the drive home, I received a denial letter... I can be pissed off, but bottom line I guess I didn't have what it takes to get into the program. So to everyone who got interviews, congratulations! For those in the same boat as me, good luck in the future! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Overall, I thought the interview was laid back. You interview with four faculty members who ask a set of questions. I prepared for the interview by reading a book call How to "ACE" the Physician Assistant Interview by Andrew Rodican, which I recommend reading. To those that did interview, did anyone get immediate feedback from the faculty members? How do you think it went?

Thanks!

Archived