Michigan: Eastern Michigan University

Guest Jo1208

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The website says that the program starts in "early May". Anyone have knowledge of an exact date or something more specific then "early May"?

Yes I think its May 14th, but I can't remember exactly. It is on the website though, I just don't remember where

Edit: It is May 4th. I know this for a fact because I am still completing my BS and my school graduates late in may, so I had to have my registrar write a letter to EMU stating that I would graduate early if accepted. I hope this helps.

This is the info session info from their website:

The EMU PA Program has scheduled an Information Session on Friday, December 11, 2015 from 3:30pm-5:30pm in 212 Rackham Building, EMU Main Campus. Registration is required

I am thinking that if we don't get anything back within the next week or so I will register for it again. When I went last time it stated that the registration was required, and I'm not sure if there was a lot of no-shows or what, but it was supposed to be packed, but there was about 1/2 of the seats filled. It's nice though because you get some really good Q and A with the students, the director, and some good info. Anything helps when putting your name out there IMO...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is hanging in there. This whole waiting game has been quite draining mentally. I'm probably not the only one who is constantly checking their email multiple times a day in hopes of an email from EMU. Currently, EMU is my first pick then WMU then Wake Forest. Unfortunately, I could only apply to 3 out of 6 schools in MI. I'm planning on attending the info session on December 11th, so maybe I will see some you! Hopefully some of us hearing back soon!

Archived