Michigan: Eastern Michigan University

Guest Jo1208

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I don't see how that is true. I have heard that before, but I think if you are well prepared, than it's anyones game. Also, it depends on the quality of the applicants as well as the amount that applied. In the last info session they said they had 757 applicants for this cycle, but there is no telling how many met the minimum requirements, or have just applied just because, as a possibility of a safety net, or to increase their odds. Honestly, the feeling I get from them is that if you are a well rounded individual, and can show the school that you can be a well rounded colleague one day, you have a chance. I guess we will see!

I received an email that said this

"We are happy to keep in touch with you and reiterate that you are being considered for an on-campus interview as part of our admissions process.The EMU PA Program will begin contacting applicants notifying them that they have been chosen for an on-campus interview in November through this same CASPA email method. "

Did anyone else receive this email?

I wonder if they send this email to everyone to just keep everyone posted on what they're at?

Let me know. All fingers and toes crossed !!

I received an email that said this

"We are happy to keep in touch with you and reiterate that you are being considered for an on-campus interview as part of our admissions process.The EMU PA Program will begin contacting applicants notifying them that they have been chosen for an on-campus interview in November through this same CASPA email method. "

Did anyone else receive this email?

I wonder if they send this email to everyone to just keep everyone posted on what they're at?

Let me know. All fingers and toes crossed !!

See previous posts..  hurry up and wait, such a long wait now. 

Archived