I called them recently. The lady said they did that last year they sent monthly emails to say they are reviewing apps but they aren't doing that this year. Or at least they haven't started it.

Just received this today:

This is a general information email.  We have received your application.  Your application is in our evaluation process.  You will be notified of your status as soon as possible after evaluations have been completed.

It is likely that you will receive this email more than once. 

Admissions Office

School of Health Professions

Just heard from them today and will be attending the October 3 interview. Who is with me? :) Best of luck to everyone during this cycle!

Just found out I will also be attending the interview on October 3rd! So excited!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I will also be there OCT 3!!!  I have been getting my notifications by email.  Has anybody heard back with more info?  

Once I sent in my interview acceptance, they sent me more information. All day (7:30A-4P) with lunch provided. MMI style with a writing exercise.

Hey guys I just finished my interview today and just relaxing in my hotel room. Everyone was nervous but I personally had a very different and rewarding experience! And I'm sure everyone else did as well. Good luck to all! I am super excited to start if I get accepted. 

• Upvote 1

Congratulations tjskim on the interview invite! I just received my invitation to interview on October 24th! I am so thrilled and want to wish everyone the best of luck in this long process.

I got in guys! OMG

Congratulations on the acceptance! What an exciting time! I was at the Oct 3 interview session as well... I wasn't aware that they were giving out early acceptances but that is awesome! Did they call or e-mail?

Thank you! They called but I also received an email afterwards. It was the day after I landed back in NJ. Was not expecting a call that soon!

Who's gonna be there on Oct 24th?! I am pretty nervous for the writing portion and can't wait to meet everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you mobadia.

how many inteviews will be conducted ?

From what they told us during the first interview and IF I remember correctly, there are 36 interviewees per session x 4 sessions. So 144 Interviews with 45 accepted. +5 students that deferred last year, a total of 50.

or it is 40 accepted and +5 students that deferred last year , total of 45.

Sorry I don't exactly remember!

Who's gonna be there on Oct 24th?! I am pretty nervous for the writing portion and can't wait to meet everyone!

Don't be nervous about writing section!

Thanks tjskim! I read the whole thread and I understand that you got accepted? Was it timed for those Exercises? Sorry you don't have to answer this if it breached your waiver.