2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received this today:

This is a general information email.  We have received your application.  Your application is in our evaluation process.  You will be notified of your status as soon as possible after evaluations have been completed.

It is likely that you will receive this email more than once. 

Admissions Office

School of Health Professions

• 2 weeks later...

I will also be there OCT 3!!!  I have been getting my notifications by email.  Has anybody heard back with more info?  

Once I sent in my interview acceptance, they sent me more information. All day (7:30A-4P) with lunch provided. MMI style with a writing exercise.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I just finished my interview today and just relaxing in my hotel room. Everyone was nervous but I personally had a very different and rewarding experience! And I'm sure everyone else did as well. Good luck to all! I am super excited to start if I get accepted. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you mobadia.

how many inteviews will be conducted ?

From what they told us during the first interview and IF I remember correctly, there are 36 interviewees per session x 4 sessions. So 144 Interviews with 45 accepted. +5 students that deferred last year, a total of 50.

or it is 40 accepted and +5 students that deferred last year , total of 45.

Sorry I don't exactly remember!

Archived