Still haven't heard anything from the program. I emailed them in October, but never got a response. Does anyone know how many more interview sessions, if any, they are conducting?

I'm interviewing tomorrow as well!!! Anyone here second time around? I interviewed last year .. Was put on alternate list... Hoping that this time around I have a better luck!

I interviewed early October and haven't heard anything. I hope that isn't a bad sign.

Same here, Oct. 3. It seems that a number of people were given early acceptances and then they will review the rest of the applicants and decisions will be known sometime in January. Although waiting is the hardest part, we should all be very proud that we were offered interviews! Best of luck to everyone, with this school and any other program that you have interviewed at!

• Upvote 1

Same here, Oct. 3. It seems that a number of people were given early acceptances and then they will review the rest of the applicants and decisions will be known sometime in January. Although waiting is the hardest part, we should all be very proud that we were offered interviews! Best of luck to everyone, with this school and any other program that you have interviewed at!

I totally agree! This was my first time applying and I was so shocked that I got an interview. I'm still hoping for good news but am grateful to have been able to interview!

Interviewed back in October and haven't heard anything! congrats to the acceptances and best of luck to us still waiting. Do they have any more interview dates in January?

For everyone as excited/anxious as I am, I called today and was told that the admissions committee was still making decisions. She also said hopefully everyone would be informed by the end of the month. (:

For everyone as excited/anxious as I am, I called today and was told that the admissions committee was still making decisions. She also said hopefully everyone would be informed by the end of the month. (:

Thanks for the update! I have been obsessively checking my phone for a call/e-mail. Did you happen to ask how many spots have been filled so far? Good luck to everyone still patiently waiting :)

Thanks for the update! I have been obsessively checking my phone for a call/e-mail. Did you happen to ask how many spots have been filled so far? Good luck to everyone still patiently waiting :)

The email dos not say, but it did say there is no particular ranking system for the list. It says all alternates would be evaluated again if a seat becomes available.

I am also on the alternate list, I received the email today. Does anyone know the last day for the accepted group to finalize their acceptance?

I am also on the alternate list, I received the email today. Does anyone know the last day for the accepted group to finalize their acceptance?

I think they give about 10 days for an applicant to respond to an offer.

• Upvote 1

I've got rejection letter on Friday :-(

Sorry to hear that Yuliyasky, did you have an interview? All the best of luck at other programs for you!