South University Tampa Jan 2016 Start

I interviewed yesterday (Aug 27).  They said we would hear something back around first week of Sept., I'm pretty sure.  Sounds like there have been a few accepted and a few waitlisted.  That is a lot of interviews for just a few spots, but glad to get the chance

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed August 18th and found out I was accepted to the program! Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did they inform you? I came home from work today and took a nap and then woke up with a voicemail from Ms. Kimberlynn "in reference to the PA program interview." But, by the time I returned the call they were out for the day! I want to think I got in, but I don't want to get my hopes up just to find out tomorrow I was wrong. The suspense is killing me!

• 2 weeks later...

I still havent heard anything back from August 18th interview--anyone else??

I interviewed on the 20th and got my acceptance call around 10 days ago. I believe someone on here posted that they were accepted after interviewing on the 18th. They may be waiting to conduct additional interviews before they offer any more acceptances. Good luck!

I interviewed on August 27th and still havent heard back either :(

I am from the July 7th interview group and have not heard anything. From my understanding, admissions should have been rolling admissions but by the looks of the way things are going, it is not. Nothing is worse than having to wait for their decision.

Archived