South University Tampa Jan 2016 Start

I am from the July 7th interview group and have not heard anything. From my understanding, admissions should have been rolling admissions but by the looks of the way things are going, it is not. Nothing is worse than having to wait for their decision.

They're definitely doing rolling admissions, otherwise people wouldn't be getting accepted while they are still conducting interviews.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed in August, but my interview invite and acceptance were both done via phone.

Thank you! I'm just curious if I still have a chance. I applied late July, haven't received an email stating they even received my application. I emailed Tiffany Nelson to verify that they received it but haven't gotten a response. I got an email from the GA campus that they received everything which is partly why I'm worried. I just hope I didn't miss out on a chance for an interview becaus CASPA messed up :(

Thank you! I'm just curious if I still have a chance. I applied late July, haven't received an email stating they even received my application. I emailed Tiffany Nelson to verify that they received it but haven't gotten a response. I got an email from the GA campus that they received everything which is partly why I'm worried. I just hope I didn't miss out on a chance for an interview becaus CASPA messed up :(

It would never hurt to call them and just check in.

CASPA screwed up my application. I sent my application to two schools in July, got an email stating that it was verified. I never got an email from either schools that they received my application. I called the schools and they never received it. Wen back and forth with CASPA some and finally got it resolved and they were able to view my application. I would try calling because they do send an email stating they received your CASPA application.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who are accepted into the program, are you waiting to hear back from schools higher on your preference list, or is South your #1 school? I'm just curious, as I found out last week I had been placed in the wait list!

Did they call you or email you about your status? I interviewed back in Aug. but still have not heard anything yet. I tried emailing but haven't gotten any replies.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything?

January is coming up super fast!

I called them yesterday ans she said they are done with interviews, but still choosing the class. She said within a couple of weeks we should know. I guess somewhere in Nov.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Archived