Alaska

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I have seen usually people set up a facebook page for the class that get's accepted....  those that don't make it in just hang out over here and make a thread and chat about what they can do or have done to improve their chances.  I am hoping as well that they are going in alphabetical order.  Practicing my calm meditation today.  :)  Good luck everyone!

From what I have seen usually people set up a facebook page for the class that get's accepted....  those that don't make it in just hang out over here and make a thread and chat about what they can do or have done to improve their chances.  I am hoping as well that they are going in alphabetical order.  Practicing my calm meditation today.  :)  Good luck everyone!

That is what I have seen as well. I am hoping they go by last names but it's hard to tell since so many names are near the end and not many are on the forums to tell!

I remember hearing that all students would start the summer quarter in Seattle beginning early July ("4th of July may impact that date"). Heard Tim Quigley say that sometime between interviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much - I couldn't find anything online.  

Lori, Mykaela, Tracy- staying hopeful?! I'm trying????lol. I did register for a couple classes so I would still meet the requirements for next application cycle. Preparing for the worst; hoping for the best. Good luck ladies, you all have my best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to stay busy....  and optimistic...  At least we are all in the dark together for the moment!  I think it is that we are all so great they can't decide!  I looked up the A&P text on Amazon.  I have not yet looked up the 2 courses I would need to apply again....  I am hoping for the best as well and praying you all will be right there with me!  But I hate this waiting part....  :)  More deep breathing.  2 long distance calls on my phone today so I know it works! ...  :)

I did hear that they are choosing a small group of applicants from Alaska to interview in Seattle in January.  They are in the process of finalizing the list of applicants, and said they would be notifying them very soon.  I wish I knew how many they have chosen already.  I haven't received a rejection letter so I am still hopeful.

Archived