Summer 2015 PA Applicants

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Christina, not to get anyone's hopes up or anything, but i have been accepted and that's what it says currently on my application. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but just wanted to give you some sort of insight. If you think about it though, i would imagine its a good thing if your "file is being sent back to admissions" after the PA committee has reviewed it. Look at your checklist in the meantime and see if anything has been updated. Good Luck! i'm sure you've been accepted ! :)

I just checked my application too. It says the same thing "file returned to admissions after comm. rev.". I think it def means they've reached a decision either way. My checklist has not been updated yet. However, it seems most people on here have said they have seen a checklist update on a Thursday. The checklist does say may take up to two days for a change to be reflected. Fingers crossed!!! Hopefully we will find out soon and get to be a part of the class. Good luck!! :)

Hey guys, this is pretty much how the process occurred for me.

- After I submitted my application, the admission office reviewed it, and it indicated that "file sent to comm. review".

- Then, the PA program invited me for an interview via email

- Few days later, the application was updated to " file returned to admission after comm. review".

- Finally, a couple of days later, the admission emailed me the acceptance letter.

I think the process may not be the same for everyone when it comes to how long it takes for the admission office or the program to email you, however I believe this is the overall pattern.

Hope that helps, and once again Good Luck to those who are still waiting, n Congrats to those who got accepted!!! ✌️

@ Dina

You had created an online account when you were applying to the program. A PIN # was provided to you along with the application URL. In case you can not get access to the appl. URL, this is it : https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=sunyds-med. Put your PIN # and password, and you should be able to check the status of it on that very first page that pops up. Hope that helps, Good Luck to you ✌️

Archived