Summer 2015 PA Applicants

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think they start responding in December...the deadline for submitting the application is not up yet @oayal

I am still working on my non-clinical hours @jkand. It is hard to get these hours in when you work full-time! But I went to an information session over the summer and one of the speakers (a professor of the program) said that as long as those hours are completed before the start of the program you should be fine. I am going to the open house tomorrow and will ask to make sure.

What is everyone's stats? (If you don't mind sharing). Mine are:

B.S. in Health Sciences with a 3.0 GPA (sucks, I know), approx. 4800 hours HCE. I'm currently re-taking BIO I and CHEM I (I got C- in both), I have excellent references that are both from PAs, I also took Biochem, Genetics, OChem, and Stats which are "recommended additional courses." 

I'm scared because the website says there should be no more than 1 outstanding science class and 2 outstanding pre-reqs. I still have to take Abnormal psych which I plan to in Spring of 2015. I wonder if this makes me less competitive even though I am just re-taking those 2 classes and needing 1 pre-req...

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone

Did anyone receive interview? Or have anyone had an interview? I submitted my application on October 20 and haven't heard back... If anyone had an interview, may you please share how was it? And for how long? What kind of questions? What about essay questions? Any advices are appreciated, thanks and good luck everyone

• 3 weeks later...

Archived