Summer 2015 PA Applicants

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are you guys - any good news to share? I am still waiting for that email in my inbox and working hard on my 300 level course as Simon123 and Acichg.  Yes, it is tempting to know how many seats are left. Anyone knows?

More important - how long are they interviewing - till the end of April? 

For those of you who haven't get the interview yet - are you preparing anyway to nail to it when it is time or you wait to get the invitation?

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.

I received my acceptance email yesterday, and I'm thrilled to join the Suny Downstate PA program. Congrats to those who already got accepted, I'm definitely looking forward to meeting all of you... To those who are still waiting, do not give up, it's not over yet. ✌️

Hi guys! Congrats to those lucky ones that are accepted - kittykat1234, LB! What a relief it must be:) I want to know, haha!

Acichg, we are still waiting (an I guess many more, too)! I am usually optimistic and believe in myself, but there are moments it is really hard to keep being optimistic. Still I consider myself a promising candidate and I am waiting. I applied late.

Are they still interviewing, sending the invitations - anyone knows?

Hi everyone !

Congrats to those that have been accepted! I had my interview on April 1st. Haven't heard anything back yet :( although after my interview they told me that they are in the last rounds and most decisions have already been made. They also told me that I should hear back anywhere between 4-6 weeks. My interview went very well and I left there feeling confident so I'm trying to stay optimistic.

Those that have been accepted, how were you notified? Via email or mailed letter ?

Archived