Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging from the forum it varies from when they call people, I saw some received a call in 2 weeks so I wouldn't worry just yet! Good luck :)

Ya, I'm trying to stay hopeful but seems hard to believe I'd get a call now when some people from the later interview have already received calls. Really not looking forward to that letter in the mail :/

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted to the PA program! I applied around mid December but I have not heard back from them yet. Does anyone know if interviews are still going on?

Please let me know, I am getting very worried.

Once again, congrats to everyone again!

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted to the PA program! I applied around mid December but I have not heard back from them yet. Does anyone know if interviews are still going on?

Please let me know, I am getting very worried.

Once again, congrats to everyone again!

Interviews are still going on, I had one yesterday! I also applied mid-december. You should email Mrs. Dyda and ask, perhaps you're missing documents or something!

Interviews are still going on, I had one yesterday! I also applied mid-december. You should email Mrs. Dyda and ask, perhaps you're missing documents or something!

Aww okay awesome! Thank you for letting me know, I hope your interview went great.

Do you have Mrs. Dyda's email? I am getting nervous waiting to hear back from them.

Aww okay awesome! Thank you for letting me know, I hope your interview went great.

Do you have Mrs. Dyda's email? I am getting nervous waiting to hear back from them.

Not sure about the email, it's surely on the website under faculty and staff! Just hang in there :) or shoot her an email she's super easy to talk to and down to earth.

Archived