Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know how many people are usually on the wait list and how many students they pull from the wait list on average (from previous years)?

I do not have an answer for your questions but I was wondering if you were put on the wait list from an interview? If so did they call or send you a letter?

I have been trying to get into Nova for 3 years! I would be happy for anything but rejection right now :lol:

Good luck.

JdizzI11, kc2244 

Dr. Ryan said the call-back dates vary since they make their final decisions depending on when all staff members can meet. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys and good luck to the rest of the candidates!

Hey has anyone from the Oct 24th interviews heard back yet? I know its only been 5 days but the wait is killing me! :) 

Hey KC I actually interviewed Oct 24th in the morning and received my acceptance call on the 30th!! I hope you'll be receiving good news as well soon :D 

Archived