Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the September interview I received my waitlisted letter of what would be this Friday for the October interviews, I'm also in California so hopefully you'll be hearing soon. Best of luck :)

Thanks Par! I live 20 minutes from the school so I am hoping the letter is waiting for me today at home. I really don't want to open it.

Just opened my letter and I was rejected again for the 4th time. Thank you all for your encouraging words. Good luck to all that got accepted!

I'm am so sorry :( you will get in somewhere... We all will, sometimes it's just a longer ride for some... This is my second year applying and still no acceptances we just have to stay positive! Keep your head up, great things will come your way! :)

Hey guys! I interviewed on October 24th and got an acceptance call on the 30th! Congrats to everyone else that has been accepted, and good luck to the future interviewees!

I was wondering if anyone has started a facebook group for the 2017 class? If there is, can someone please send me the link :) Thank you! 

Hey guys! I interviewed on October 24th and got an acceptance call on the 30th! Congrats to everyone else that has been accepted, and good luck to the future interviewees!

I was wondering if anyone has started a facebook group for the 2017 class? If there is, can someone please send me the link :) Thank you!

Were you in the morning group? I got accepted too and was wondering the same thing. I searched for it on Facebook but there's nothing yet.

Hey everyone! I'm really new to the application cycle and anxious about it so I'd appreciate any responses. After submitting your supplemental, about how long did it take them to get to your application? Did they notify you when they began to review your application? Any info is appreciated, the waiting game is so excruciating. Thanks! :)

Hey everyone! I'm really new to the application cycle and anxious about it so I'd appreciate any responses. After submitting your supplemental, about how long did it take them to get to your application? Did they notify you when they began to review your application? Any info is appreciated, the waiting game is so excruciating. Thanks! :)

Not sure the exact time of how long it took but they do call to inform you that your application is done and will be reviewed by the admissions committee. Hope this helps and good luck!

Howdy all,

I just interviewed today! As mentioned before, they've changed their interview process a bit so we were the first group to test it out. I think everything went very smoothly and was pretty low stress overall. You'll get there and meet with Pauline Dyda and she'll help you relax and offer you some snacks. The faculty will then come in and everyone can mingle for 15 minutes or so. After that, the group will write a brief (15 min) essay while the first set of 3 interviewees will start meeting with a total of 6 interviewers (all faculty) divided 2 per room in 3 rooms. You'll meet with them in each room for about 10-15 minutes and answer a few questions. After that, students will take you around on a tour and talk with you about the program. The students today did a fantastic job and I appreciate the time they took talking with us. Finally, there'll be a brief presentation by the financial aid folks to talk about loans, etc. Nothing scary! Just try to be calm and you'll have a nice time!

Hey! I am interviewing next month and wanted to know if you are by yourself with two other faculty members in each room or are you interviewing with other students in the same room? Thanks!

Hey guys,

For those of you who have been accepted. Would someone add me on facebook? So I can get this facebook group page going. It won't let me create a closed group unless I add someone else other than myself. You can add me on facebook by email: lxander.nguyen@gmail.com or search for Alexander Nguyen

For those of you who haven't been accepted, keep your head up. I was a second year applicant and the president of the current class was a 3rd year applicant. If this is truly what you want, you will get in. 

Good luck to everyone else who have yet to interview!

Cheers

Archived