Application Cycle 2014-2015

Hey guys.

I interviewed on September 19th. I just got my acceptance call today. I'm super excited to meet my future classmates. I'm wondering if anybody has started a facebook group. Also if there is any current students who could help me figure out where to live it would be greatly appreciated.

Second time was the charm for me guys, keep it up, have faith it will happen for you too.

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

I interviewed the same day and heard back today!!!! Can't wait to meet you!

I also interviewed on Friday and was accepted today!  Wooohooo!!!!  Soooo looking forward to this wonderful opportunity.  

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys.

I interviewed on September 19th. I just got my acceptance call today. I'm super excited to meet my future classmates. I'm wondering if anybody has started a facebook group. Also if there is any current students who could help me figure out where to live it would be greatly appreciated.

Second time was the charm for me guys, keep it up, have faith it will happen for you too.

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

If I get excepted I am renting a room for $600 for everything! Congrats on your acceptance! !! Any advice for me ...I interview October 24th.

The best advice I got was to be yourself.  Everyone applying to a PA program is "the best of the best of the best, sir!" So, the only thing that will help them decide is by getting to know enough about who you are to make the decision.  

All my best to all of you; I am so glad to have the application and interview part over!  Whew!

Hey Nova Orlando applicants!

I currently have an interview scheduled with Nova Orlando on October 24th and something came up with my schedule. I am looking to switch with someone that may have a slot for early-mid November? Currently there are only spots open in December and I was hoping to not wait that long. 

Thanks! Please message me if you are interested. 

How many of you are Florida residents and second or third time applicants?  I'm just curious as I am a Texas resident 3.15 Overall GPA 3.5 Science/Post Bachelor. I'm a first time applicant and I'm worried about my GPA. I'm going to apply next year again (I'm assuming I wont get an interview as its already Oct 10)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi kc no I haven't heard anything. I am eagerly staring at my phone too lol. Did we meet at the interview? Were you morning or afternoon?

Were you at the morning interview?? I believe I did see you but didn't have the chance to say hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived