CASPA 2014-2015

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

As soon as invites for interviews get sent out feel free to ask me questions and check out my experience interviewing on my blog. I am a 3rd year at Pacific who graduates next month! good luck to everyone apply for the next cycle, Pacific is an amazing program!

I loved the school when I visited: the people, curriculum, students.  But they're really big on traveling during the second (clinical) year.  That's a deal breaker for anyone with a family.  I would go to this school in a heartbeat, but I would rather pass on them entirely than be away from my kids for almost an entire year upon acceptance.  (No, I'm not going to ask my wife to follow me around the country in an RV--a romantic image until you realize exactly what that would look like.)  Great for the younger, single applicant, but really tough one for me...

Deejfenn, I stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago and loved it!  Was pretty instrumental in my decision to apply to Pacific, thanks for sharing  :)

kthornton,

Glad my blog could be of help! Its always rewarding to hear that people have found it beneficial. Thanks for checking it out. Send me a personal message, or post on my blog if you have any questions or concerns regarding Pacific's PA program

DJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived