2014-2015 App Cycle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so stressed just waiting for any news! How are applicants dealing with this anxiety? I got rejected from Stanford and am now obsessively checking my email waiting to hear from SMU and Touro. When are we realistically supposed to hear? Does "March" mean beginning or end of the month? The application process is definitely wearing on me! To those of you who have gotten interviews and been accepted, congratulations, and I wish you nothing but the best in your pursuit of becoming a PA.

Hi mfreed,

I can understand the feeling. I was in your shoes, its very nerve wrecking. Although I have a interview call from SMU, I am waiting for the email. If you have not heard from any one yet, if I were you,I will start my application making stronger for the next year. When they say " March", I think they are talking about making a decision for people who have interviewed. My experience is all the process from applying to hearing any thing ( even about application submission) can take a long time. Its a game of patience and staying positive, which is easier to say but very hard to do. Good luck to you on your journey.

I received a call on Jan 17th about being invited to the Feb 7th interview which is the last interview date of the cycle. Still waiting for the email about the interview and pizza get together.

Just finished an interview at Emory, leaving Atlanta in a few hours.

Looking forward to seeing the Feb 7th interviewees.

Good luck everyone.

Archived