2014-2015 App Cycle

Has anyone else heard back from SMU who interviewed on 1/24/15?  I know that some people mentioned that they gotten accepted last week but have there been any others, now that the interview process has been completed.

I interviewed Dec 6 and am still waiting to hear back (keeping my fingers crossed!!!).  I think we will all hear back some time this week.  We were told in the Dec 6 interview that Feb 14 would be the latest day we'd hear from them.  Good luck!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed Dec 6 and am still waiting to hear back (keeping my fingers crossed!!!).  I think we will all hear back some time this week.  We were told in the Dec 6 interview that Feb 14 would be the latest day we'd hear from them.  Good luck!!!

Thanks for getting back to me. Good luck to you too!

Hi everyone! I was at the interview on 2/7.  We were told that the faculty will meet this week to discuss the remaining applicants, and that some people may not hear back from them until Monday 2/16 (because the 14th is a Saturday)

Hey Ga.23,

I was at the interview last Saturday and they mentioned that acceptances would be given calls between yesterday and Monday (2/16) and that waitlist/rejections will be via mail or email. It slipped my mind which one, but I am fairly confident it is email. I am in the same boat as you! Keeping my fingers crossed for us :)

May be we can start a different thread to discuss the issues of housing, financial aid etc. I will start a new thread for accepted students.. We can also start a face book page but I was thinking may be we can wait until Feb 14th when all the decisions have been made... Any suggestions?

I think that's a good idea to wait to do facebook. I'm thinking we will get everyone's contact info once the class is finalized. But maybe we start a separate thread here in the meantime?

I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Archived