Innovations in Healthcare w/o PAs

in my opinion PAs will face a challenged road if they do not advance their academic centers, improve policy, and emphasize their ability to indep manage patients within a medical team. 100 4 faculty member PA schools I not going to get us the recognition we need. Places like Duke, ATSU, and guys like physasst are moving in the right direction. Maybe it will be easy for Harvards innovation program to find PAs doing innovative work rather then managing a small group of PA students desp to find rotation spots and adjuncts for every other lecture. If we keep moving in the development direction of our schools, rather then creation, I think PAs will own more of the spot light. AAPA seems to be doing good work as of late BUT they need actual information and highlights to work off of. Maybe if some PA published a major policy review in the AJPH or a first rate economic analysis we would have more to run off of.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived