Yeshiva University- Katz School of Science and Health

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, prepa1357 said:

has anyone received any confirmation emails from them regarding applications 

I emailed them on 6/8 and they responded with this:

Your CASPA application is verified and the competitive CASPA applicants will receive invitations to interview with the admissions committee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. I’d be happy to help.

Candidates for the 2023-2024 will begin to receive invites to interview starting at the end of July. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Hope this helps !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, AMCPA23 said:

Hey guys! I had an interview on zoom yesterday, 9/13/23. Was wondering if anyone else had one too, and if so if they had heard anything yet 

oh wow, congrats! i don't think any of us have heard anything aside from the "you'll hear from us soon" email. Did you receive that one? If yes, how long pre-interview invite? 

On 9/14/2023 at 5:52 PM, AMCPA23 said:

Hey guys! I had an interview on zoom yesterday, 9/13/23. Was wondering if anyone else had one too, and if so if they had heard anything yet 

@AMC Hey (:, I responded to you in the other thread too. Congrats on the interview!! To answer your question, I only just received an email from Yeshiva saying my application is verified and now under review - you will hear from us shortly on 9/8/23. Haven't heard anything back yet but hoping to hear something soon. Can you tell me if you received this same email and about how long it took before being offered an interview? Also, when did you submit your application? I'm a July applicant so I've just been patiently waiting up until this point lol.

On 9/14/2023 at 6:01 PM, MPHtoPA2023 said:

oh wow, congrats! i don't think any of us have heard anything aside from the "you'll hear from us soon" email. Did you receive that one? If yes, how long pre-interview invite? 

Hey, so heres a timeline of my events:

-5/22/23 submitted on CASPA

-9/8/23 got an email from Yeshiva that my application was received and under review

-9/11/23 got an interview invite email for 9/13/23

-9/13/23 had an interview with them

-9/22/23 received an acceptance!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...