NHSC 2014

Guest RainbowUnikittyPAC

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard anything from NHSC, and there is a separate scholarship program for HRSA that is more need-based than merit-based. I was just startled that NHSC was letting people know so soon...

But either way, congratulations!!! That's really great news. :) 

Is freeannualcreditreport the same as annualcreditreport.com ? I have read past threads and it seems that students have seen it on annualcreditreport.com.

Yes, I meant that one! It does not take my information! Very frustrating! I think its because I am using my new address instead of my old :(. Now I'm l have to send hard copy information identifying who I am. I rather just wait. 

I agree with ancamc, I've read through older forums too (because I've been shamelessly obsessing about this scholarship) and it looks like they have in the past done three batches of checks. There's a student at SDN who says she got her credit checked on June 3rd followed by a few more students on June 23rd. If the past is any indication, they'll be doing one more soon I hope. Let's get PA students in this!!!

Archived