NHSC 2014

Guest RainbowUnikittyPAC

I agree with ancamc, I've read through older forums too (because I've been shamelessly obsessing about this scholarship) and it looks like they have in the past done three batches of checks. There's a student at SDN who says she got her credit checked on June 3rd followed by a few more students on June 23rd. If the past is any indication, they'll be doing one more soon I hope. Let's get PA students in this!!!

CONNGRRRAATS!

Did they check your credit?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cara222 I got an email at 1707 Pacific from HRSA asking me to login to the portal. I did and the home page said that I'm a possible recipient and have to turn in a few documentation. The status says "Finalist for Award."

They make it clear that it's not a guarantee of an award. It also said people who don't accept the offer by 8/3 won't be eligible so I think we will be hearing about more offers in the coming weeks. I wouldn't worry just yet!

I agree with @ancamc...it ain't over until they send me my rejection letter! And on the same token, for me, I feel like things happen for a reason, so even though I typed my little fingers off for these essays, maybe it wasn't for me because someone else needed it more or it was better suited for them. And that means that there is some fabulous opportunity out there for me that I haven't gotten to yet! :) 

Stay hopeful, friends! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived