Class of 2016 Applicants!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any tips they would like to share about the interview process...I interview next week!

I interviewed Nov 19th and was accepted via phone call on the 25th. Dress appropriately, show up early and interact with the students and staff. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Spend some time thinking about why you want to be a PA and what sets you apart from other applicants. Be sure your motivation is clear, but don't be too agressive. Mostly, be youself. Smile and take a deep breath, you'll do great.

Does anyone have any tips they would like to share about the interview process...I interview next week!

Just be yourself. The questions really aren't that difficult if you are comfortable. Just make sure that you are as comfortable as possible. They really did a good job of making us feel welcome right from the start, and they even asked if it was our first interview. When everyone in my group (except for one) said that it was, Kandee was more than willing to explain everything for us and make us feel prepared! :) GOOD LUCK!

Archived