Class of 2016 Applicants!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've interviewed in the 12/11 morning group and got the call this morning that I was accepted! I'll be moving from Tennessee! I'm SO excited to meet y'all and get to know everyone!

Jordan is that you? I interviewed with you! Its Jennifer one of the girls from Florida....I sat next to you waiting for our interview =)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I have an interview for Jan 8th and I was wondering if any of your brought a spouse or family member with you. I know there is a tour at the beginning and I was just wondering if you had someone there with you. My husband is definitely driving me (because I wouldn't be able to find my way), but I was just wondering if he will be able to stick around. 

Tour = "walk around this office building."

I'd advise hubby to find somewhere to hang out for a few hours. St. John's Town Center has a bunch of restaurants/bars/shops/coffee places, etc., and it's not far away. That's what my wife did during my interview time (plus her folks live down in Palm Coast, so they did a mother-daughter lunch while I interviewed).

Another question to you awesome guys: Is there anything that I need to bring with me to my interview? This is my first interview and I want to make sure that I am prepared as best possible!

I brought a copy of my CASPA application, supplimental application, resume and a list of questions I had prepared for the students and committee about the program. I reviewed all of it in the downtime during the day.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived