Class of 2016 Applicants!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that date for your interview group? Or for everyone? We were told we would know something within 10 business days

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure. I asked, "are we initially going to find out by phone call or email?".  She said, "More than likely, I'll be mailing out letters around the 20th. I don't like to do phone calls".   

Hope that helps.

She left me the same message. I called her right back and she congradulated me on my acceptance:) from what I hear, phone calls are a good thing!

Was it a generic, "Hi this is Kandee Newman from Nova Jax, please give me a call back at xxxxxxxx, thank youi"?

*crossing fingers*

Oneday6 it sounds like you got in I think lol. I have faith for you!!! Its been a long haul for all of us I feel like. I'm nervous coming from NY/NJ I want to get to know everyone!! Can we create a FB group ? lol

yes! Lets do that! And I understand your nerves! I'm only moving 5 hrs away and I'm nervous!

So Ms. Newman left me a voicemail yesterday at around 504pm telling me to give her a call back.  Unfortunately, I was at work and didn't get to it until 10pm.

Soooo, did I get in? 

It's the weekend and I can't take the suspense!  

I would say you're accepted!! I had missed her phone call, and received the same voicemail to call her back. I think it's nicer that she wants to tell you personally that you've been accepted rather than just leave a message. Try to relax the rest of the weekend, and call back on Monday morning

I would say you're accepted!! I had missed her phone call, and received the same voicemail to call her back. I think it's nicer that she wants to tell you personally that you've been accepted rather than just leave a message. Try to relax the rest of the weekend, and call back on Monday morning

I just called. I'm in!!!!!!!!

I just called. I????

Archived