JJC

2013-2014 Cycle: Any Interviews?

Just spoke with the program at the virtual fair they're offering today and tomorrow. The first round of interview invites will be sent out in August.

I received an interview invitation last Tuesday for October 5th. Submitted CASPA July 31st and received a confirmation email from UNE August 7th. Hope to see some of you there!

I just got an interview invite for the 5th as well but will be out of the country! Do you think they will let me postpone it?

I agree. It was a comfortable and welcoming process. And, I have not yet heard back from UNE. I believe Kate mentioned we can expect to hear back today or tomorrow. 

It looks like UNE is still interviewing. I received an interview date for December 7th today. Unfortunately, I will have to decline since I already put in a deposit for another pa program. Good luck to those who are interviewing and those who are waiting for an interview - hopefully this will give another qualified candidate the opportunity to interview :)

I interviewed last week (Nov 14) via phone since I'm currently deployed overseas. Great interview with very friendly faculty. I checked my e-mail today and I had an acceptance letter waiting for me! Good luck to all that applied/interviewed.