JJC

2013-2014 Cycle: Any Interviews?

I sent in my CASPA this summer, no follow up from the University. I have other options, but for me it is sad. I am really looking forward to this program. Has anyone else had a similar experience? I don't know if this is normal or not.

abduffin--you likely would have already heard from UNE regarding an interview date--I would put my focus into the "other options" you have or try again next admission cycle.

Hi fit, happy holidays. I just called admissions and they said they could not release information by phone, but encouraged me to send my new EMT certification in for my pending package. I understand they have already denied certain people-- here's hoping I will be in Maine come January :) So for the rest of us, no news may still be good news.

I was invited to interview in December, but I was already scheduled to interview at another program, so I had to decline. They were so kind and thoughtful that they offered me another interview invitation for January! So great that they were willing to be so accommodating without even asking! That being said, i'll be there January 11th too! Can't wait to meet everyone :)

Update, there's one more interview seat which just opened. I have cancelled my plans to travel to Maine having been accepted to George Washington Univ. Thanks for all of the amazing help I received through this topic-- the current students are obviously wonderful people for all of the messaging and networking taking place. Good luck to everyone :)

abduffin, congrats on your acceptance to GWU. It's a great school. That was the first university I attended as an undergrad.  I will be attending the January 11th interview session at UNE. Will anyone else from this forum be there?

-Rachel

My interview is Jan 11th. Man It seems like a lot of you have been accepted already! Leave some room for me please! haha UNE is my top pick! Does anyone know how many they accept? Any advice for me on Saturday?

where is everyone staying for the jan 11th interview? i still need to book room somewhere! also, is anyone arriving/flying in thursday?