2013 Application Cycle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I am from bountiful Utah. Where are you from? Are you taking your seat at pacific? The deciding factor for me was the whole possibility of traveling every six weeks. My wife wants to work while I'm in school, and it would be impossible there. I wish all schools had the staff and module system like pacific though. But good luck to you too.

Well brake I'm glad your staying, I don't think I could find a better school. Meet ya in May. For all of those out there interviewing on the 7th good luck. Relax the interview was an enjoyable experience and the staff there seem really invested in the success of the students. Its only as stressful as you make it.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats aiviphung!

I just received an email from Leah, I am on the wait list. I was really hoping for a call as Pacific is my number one choice, but hoping for good news about the wait list! We'll see what happens. 

Does anyone know how many students are put on the wait list and how far down the list they typically go? 

Archived