• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was accepted 2 days after my interview and was very pleased with the news!! I will be forfeiting my seat however since I've been accepted at another program, so this will open another seat up. The campus was beautiful and the professors I interviewed with were very nice. Best of luck everyone! 

nicole1228, there were about 6 interviewees myself included the day I interviewed.

Did anyone else on here interview last Monday 11/25?  Did you hear, for those that didn't make it did they call you to wait list or deny or was it a letter/email?

I interviewed last Monday on 11/25...still waiting to hear back, and it's torture! I kind of assumed we'd be waiting a little longer though, just because of the holiday last week. 

I know right...I knew it would be longer but it is torture...I want to know one way or the other at least lol

When you guys interviewed, did they tell you that all the seats were essentially filled?.  That the only option for you would the "accept/hold" list. I interviewed on 12/3 and that's what was told to our group.

When you guys interviewed, did they tell you that all the seats were essentially filled?.  That the only option for you would the "accept/hold" list. I interviewed on 12/3 and that's what was told to our group.

No, they didn't mention anything about the only option being the hold list...They had just told us we would hear back within two weeks..which is coming up fast :/ 

No, they didn't mention anything about the only option being the hold list...They had just told us we would hear back within two weeks..which is coming up fast :/ 

Really? That's interesting.  We were told that we could get a call to be on the accepted/hold list, but that doesn't guarantee a seat.  Once accepted onto that list, we would find out in like Jan/Feb. if we got a seat.  

Don't fret if you do make the accept/hold list. After all the interviews are completed (most likely in February or so) they will look over everyone on that list and rank them. From the rankings, they will offer seats (as people decline their seats). From what I was told last year, they said AT LEAST 15 or so seats. 

Also, don't be afraid to contact Judy. She was more than helpful last year throughout the whole process. I asked her if I made an interview, after I interviewed my status, my ranking on the wait list when I made it, and what I could do better next year after I did not make it. She is really a caring person and wants to help out students.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. I am more than happy to help and am excited to meet my new classmates! :)

from what I was told in my letter we are not ranked. additionally a first year student said some people if put on that list early may come off of it in december if you were put on it early. Thats what happened to a couple of her friends. But who knows they change things all the time. But i totally agree Judy is very nice and extremely helpful

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived