• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted CASPA in June and the supplemental in July. I received a call from them asking me about a few things. They said they liked all my stats except my quant GRE. They said to re-take it and call back because they want to interview me. However, about a month later, I got an interview out of the blue. October 14th. Flattered they are interested in me, but uncertain of that one score.

GPA: 3.83

Science: 3.76

HCE: 5,000 hours (PCA and CNA)

GRE: 302

I submitted CASPA in June and the supplemental in July. I received a call from them asking me about a few things. They said they liked all my stats except my quant GRE. They said to re-take it and call back because they want to interview me. However, about a month later, I got an interview out of the blue. October 14th. Flattered they are interested in me, but uncertain of that one score.

GPA: 3.83

Science: 3.76

HCE: 5,000 hours (PCA and CNA)

GRE: 302

Do you mind me asking what was your quant score? Mine was 148 which I know is on the low end

Yes. I applied to CASPA and immediately wrote NOVA asking for supplemental. I applied basically to both at same time as I just didnt know. I did however receive phone calls from the 3 NOVA's I applied to asking "we have supplemental where is your CASPA?" It just takes a little to catch up. It was "out of order" but I think fine.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed on 09/26 and got a call telling me I was accepted the next day. They told us we would only hear in 3-4 wks but somehow the admissions committee had decided to meet right after our interview so they made some decisions. The interview is very relaxed and conversational. I didn't have any situational questions. They just seem to being trying to get to know you better.

Archived