hey @TXNPARI , Its nice to hear from you, 

ya  I am very much interested in this program, attended the open house in august, Have you applied in other programs too?

how are you preparing for the interview, by any chance can i have you Email.

did anybody heard anything from the program about when they will start sending interviews, i am getting restless.

did anybody heard anything from the program about when they will start sending interviews, i am getting restless.

I haven't heard anything, they don't respond to my emails, I might call them tomorrow. But, yea overall it's dead, haven't heard anything

I spoke with a PA program representative a couple of weeks ago and she said they will be sending out interview invitations mid-January.

• Upvote 1

A friend of mine interviewed there last year and she didnt interview until Feb or later! They just do really late interviews!

Makes me sooo restless haha!

This wait is a killer!! Searching through old threads I have seen interviews aren't held until February - March. With that in mind I was curious if they have set a date to begin interviews. I called the program and was told emails should go out next week!! Also as of right now there are 50 slots for acceptance but things could change... Good luck to everyone and please post when invites are received!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Hi I just found out this.forum I also apply to this school.and I was.worried cause I haven't heard from them in a while. Hope to hear Good news soon. Good luck to everybody

congratulations medtech10!  on interview, wait is still on for me. How did you get the invitation is it by email?

Just a quick question, on everyone's embark application (the supplemental application), most of mine say "No current status. Please check back later" does anyone else have this?