Medical bags

Hi everyone.

I've been searching online for medical bags to store and organize our medical equipment during the program. What are some good bags that I can find? I find it hard to buy one online without seeing the different compartments inside. I would appreciate some insight. Thanks!

i used something similar to that nylon bag wutthechris posted. it was ugly, but served its purpose.

i wouldnt stress over it. u will mostly just use the bag as storage at home, and when u are tested on clinical stuff during the didactic year. during clinical year, dont carry that thing around to your clinical site, bc u wont need all that stuff during rotations.

as a PA i just use a large michael kors purse to carry my things back and forth from work, that other bag is banished forever, i dont even know where it is now.

Hi everyone.

I've been searching online for medical bags to store and organize our medical equipment during the program. What are some good bags that I can find? I find it hard to buy one online without seeing the different compartments inside. I would appreciate some insight. Thanks!

Try an M-5 or M-17 Bag!

Archived