pls help how to calculate HCE on caspa

My daughter just learned addition of three digit numbers in first grade. I'll have her do the math for you… sheesh.[/quote

Well good for you and God bless you. Thanks for your reply but it was unnecessary.

I'll refrain from sarcastic comments...

I just called my HR department and asked for an actual number especially since there were months when I worked a lot of extra shifts.

I'll refrain from sarcastic comments...

I just called my HR department and asked for an actual number especially since there were months when I worked a lot of extra shifts.

Thank you very much for your reply, I just did and I figure it out. And you said it right some people do not think before they say something.

Glad you figured it out! The reason people are giving you a hard time about this is that if one can't figure simple addition out, then how could one be expected to calculate a pediatric drug dosage or any other math/critical thinking skill medicine might require.

I was just wondering if its ok to estimate and give an approximate number or would it best to contact HR for the exact number of hours. I worked as a Therapy technician years ago and the company seems to be having trouble finding my information.

Archived