CASPA opens today, April 17th!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello fellow applicants,

I am taking my GRE here in a month or so. Is it possible to be working on my application right now and building it up with all my other information? or is there a specific window that CASPA allows from the first time accessing your application to making your submission to them?

Does any ones Narrative look weird in print preview? My Narrative has 3 lines that run off the side of the page. However when you scroll right you can see the complete narrative, but if you print it out it does not have the complete narrative.

Narrative instructions page:

[h=5]"Formatting Restrictions[/h] Since the essay section is composed of a text box, formatting such as tabs, italics, or multiple spaces cannot be saved. In order to delineate paragraphs, you should type a double return between paragraphs. This delineation does not show in the “print application” screen, but will separate your paragraphs in the version submitted to schools.Please note that the “print preview” screen is a preview and does NOT reflect how your narrative will appear to schools."

• 2 weeks later...
For any nurses applying: did you list your nursing license in the 'personal data' section under certifications?

Not that its quite the same, but I listed my EMT license under that section. I believe that CASPA's instructions indicate to do so.

Guys! Submitted! Wooooo!! One $38 rush transcript and a lot of clicking "refresh" later, I am officially in the pile to be verified! It feels like a big step, and it's been a long time coming. Good luck to everyone out there, this process is long and arduous. :)

For any nurses applying: did you list your nursing license in the 'personal data' section under certifications?

Not that its quite the same, but I listed my EMT license under that section. I believe that CASPA's instructions indicate to do so.

Guys! Submitted! Wooooo!! One $38 rush transcript and a lot of clicking "refresh" later, I am officially in the pile to be verified! It feels like a big step, and it's been a long time coming. Good luck to everyone out there, this process is long and arduous. :)

Archived