MEDEX MCHS Spokane Interviews 2012

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Todd, your words are very encouraging.

I met a lot of good people on November 17th and I was looking forward to seeing them all again. I still have hope that will be the case, but I understand how painful the waiting can be. I hope they read your post and feel encouraged too.

There is no way around the fact, it's still going to be a LONG weekend for those waiting. Hang in there.

Don

Hi Anna! Have any of you received packets in the mail yet? I am trying to find out more information about the spokane campus specifically because I was at the seattle meeting. It would be so nice to have people from there to be able to help with housing suggestions and everything! I am so excited! I heard Spokane is beautiful and has a lot of outdoor activity opportunities!

Hey folks,

I am a second year student and I will be graduating in August. The house where I live will be available around that time. I am in the Valley, and the longest it has taken me to get to campus, even in the snow, has been twenty minutes.

As you start getting your calls and begin to make plans to live in Spokane (if you're not here already), please let me know if you are interested in taking over my place. The house has three bedrooms, dine-in kitchen, a huge basement with laundry room (incl mud sink), basement entrance, and a garage with opener. The back yard is fenced, has a swing set, and there is a large shop in the back. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I'll ask the owner for specifics to share.

Congratulations and good luck in the next part of your journey!

~TCD

I haven't received anything in the mail as of yesterday 12.05. I am sure that it will come soon. As for housing, I am in the same predicament. I am just going to wait and see what date I need to be there to start checking it out. I am an avid biker and hate driving so I am looking for something close where I don't have to drive to campus.

Thanks TCD! I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions since you are finishing up your 2nd year? Where is the actual classroom located on the spokane campus? I can't find any information on the website about it and I had interviewed in Seattle and didn't have the chance to see the area. Also, how flexible were they with your rotations? Do you stay in Spokane the whole time or are you able to travel to Seattle to do them as well?

AJ- Little advice, I'd suggest starting a group rather than a page if that makes any sense. It's a LOT easier for everyone to interact. Creating a page is more for a business or organization. Or I'm just waaaaay un-facebook savvy haha. Congrats everyone who was accepted, look forward to meeting ya this summer!

Archived