MEDEX MCHS Spokane Interviews 2012

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ- Don't get discouraged. I had all but gone through all five stages of grief, and I just got the offer! They are still calling people! Today had been really bad because I have today off because I work the weekend. It was all I could think about. Good luck. I hope it is some comfort that they are still making calls....

Anna

Hey guys, I know there are many of you monitoring this thread to see whether calls are still being made and then try to determine your fate based on what you hear or don't hear. Its a stressful time so I just wanted to pass some information on that may give you some clarity and comfort for the time being. I spoke with admissions and was told the following: due to the holiday after interviews, finals happening concurrent with selection, other interviews happening tomorrow and difficulties getting the committee together the process has been much slower this year than before. As of right now, they are approximately fifty percent through with the process of going through interviewees from the November 17th session. I asked for a realistic update of when they would be done making their initial selections and was told that they are trying to be finished by Tuesday morning of next week. I can only assume they have been contacting people as they work through this process. I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Todd

Archived