MEDEX MCHS Spokane Interviews 2012

Hello there, I will be attending interviews for the MCHS program in Spokane on Nov. 17th. I found the information on this site very helpful and thought it would be nice to connect with others going through the same process. Let me know if you will be there at the same time and maybe we could meet up before hand. It would be nice to have a friendly face there at the interviews!

Jeff

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on getting the interview. Keep active on these forums, as there are usually people arranging to meet up ahead of time as the interview dates get closer. There may be a current student or two that also jump in here to invite you guys to a meet & greet the night prior. Good Luck!

I think 6 would be fine. I am sure that those of us traveling in from out of town are staying close to the WSU health science building so maybe we could meet there? I am not renting a car so somewhere close to there would work out better for me but I am open to suggestions.

AJGRAY- is there a decent place close to grab dinner where we all could visit over dinner or coffee at least?

-Shawn

Well, I want to pick Azteca, because I love Mexican, but maybe flatulence-inducing food is a bad idea? How about Italian? Luigi's at 6. I can make a reservation if we get a rough head count. It looks like about 6 so far. Anyone bringing significant others?

Does anyone know if this is the first interview for Spokane? Will there be another?

A.J.

Hello,

I just found this forum today!

I will be in Spokane on November 16th for my interview on the 17th.

I see from reading this thread, there are a few people who would like to get together for a meet and greet and I think that would be a great idea, could I join you?

Please let me know if you have room for another. I think it would be nice to see familiar faces the day of the interview.

aimhye aka Don

All,

I know it is still a few days away but I think we should narrow down a restaurant and a time, or at least a place to meet prior to eating. I feel it was collectively (somewhat) agreed upon that it might be in our best interest to avoid the Mexican restaurant for reasons I think everyone is aware. Since i am unfamiliar with the establishment, will the italian place be able to host a group of our size on a friday night without waiting for an hour to eat? Whomever knows about that please feel free to fill us in if you would. Is there a need for a reservation or is that even possible?

There was talk earlier in the thread about being able to catch a ride with someone with a vehicle. I am staying at the Fairfield and if my memory serves me correctly there was others staying around that area as well. Not that I cannot walk if need be but that might be weather dependent. So, if the ride is still available then I would imagine others along with myself would really appreciate it.

Is 6 p.m. going to work for everyone still?

Cheers,

-Shawn

Shawn,

I'm staying at the Fairfield across from the campus also. Is anybody else staying there?

I think the Italian restaurant suggested earlier is about 5-6 blocks away, but I agree, I'd rather ride than walk if the weather isn't good.

I think Jeff (fooser36), Shana (Shana430) and rmef15 said they have vehicles and could drive if needed. If we could get a head count of who is staying at the Fairfield, maybe that would help in coordinating a ride?

6pm is just fine by me.

Don

Sarina,

Checked the forecast this morning, mid 40s are expected as the daytime HIGH!

Maybe we can all meet in the late afternoon before leaving for dinner? The Fairfield lobby might have some seating, or their breakfast room might be suitable.

So, we have 3 at the Fairfield so far.....Any willing driver?

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Don

Archived