2023-2024 cycle

For everyone asking for stats, here are mine. I am by means NOTHING impressive at all lol. I was invited for interview on 9/11; had my interview on 9/13; and got offered an acceptance on 9/22. 

Stats are as follows:

BCP Cum: 3.03

Overall Cum: 3.30

Science Cum: 3.08

Applied with 2 C+

Applied with over 7,500+ of experience including as a lab tech in hematology; pediatric pca; and shadowing Drs and PAs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AMCPA23 said:

For everyone asking for stats, here are mine. I am by means NOTHING impressive at all lol. I was invited for interview on 9/11; had my interview on 9/13; and got offered an acceptance on 9/22. 

Stats are as follows:

BCP Cum: 3.03

Overall Cum: 3.30

Science Cum: 3.08

Applied with 2 C+

Applied with over 7,500+ of experience including as a lab tech in hematology; pediatric pca; and shadowing Drs and PAs

We are so proud of you 🙂🤍 congratulations!!

Hi all, wishing you all luck on your application! i was a student at yeshiva and i decided to leave due to personal reasons. it is a great program, i can answer questions about the program if you would (gpa was 3.5, and i applied january got an interview in march, accepted a week later). 

I am writing this post to let you know I have supplies on sale, barely used that is required from the program in your welcome packet including an otoscope, stethoscope and many other valuable things in wonderful condition. I understand everything is pricy nowadays and i hope to help because I was in the same situation! Please email me at dashhdann@gmail.com if you are interested! 

On 1/18/2024 at 4:28 PM, pedsdermpa said:

I applied in June and am still waiting to hear back. Does anyone know if their cohort is filled yet?

I am still waiting to hear back too. I emailed them asking if they were still sending out interview invites  and they said they would be interviewing into Spring 2024. 

Edited by Jlynn2

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, CourttPA said:

Has anyone heard any updates on how many spots are left/if they’re still sending out interviews?

Nope - I applied in October (which is kinda late I know) but haven't heard a word from them. No confirmation that they received my application. I've called multiple times over the last few months to see if they got it and I never get an answer. It feels kinda sketchy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...