2023-2024 cycle

On 7/26/2023 at 10:25 PM, prepa1357 said:

Hi! Has anyone heard anything back yet? 

Not yet! But I did apply last year. Unfortunately I did not check my email on time to see they had invited me for an interview. The interview was scheduled two days from when they had sent me the email, so definitely check your email everyday! It was my first time applying so I thought they'd give more of an advanced notice considering we all work/study/personal situations going on.

• 1 month later...

Got the same, “your app is under review, you’ll hear from us soon” email today, too! I have applied twice before and was rejected each time. First time was their inaugural cohort. I heard nothing except the rejection, which came the week classes started. Second time I applied and heard my app was confirmed and under review, then got an email saying only applications with completed prerequisites would be reviewed. well that wasn’t me; i still had chem II in progress. i emailed back asking if that was true and they said no, that pending prerequisites are ok. Well, I just got rejected for Fall 2023 yesterday, right before this email came. so in terms of hearing back…eh…it takes a bit, unless of course you’re picked for an interview. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 6:15 PM, AMCPA23 said:

Hey guys! I had an interview on zoom yesterday, 9/13/23. Was wondering if anyone else had one too, and if so if they had heard anything yet 

Hey @AMCPA23🙂 congrats on the interview!! To answer your question, I only just received an email from Yeshiva saying my application is verified and now under review - you will hear from us shortly on 9/8/23. Haven't heard anything back yet but hoping to hear something soon. Can you tell me if you received this same email and about how long it took before being offered an interview? Also, when did you submit your application? I'm a July applicant so I've just been patiently waiting up until this point lol.

On 9/14/2023 at 6:18 PM, MPHtoPA2023 said:

haha, responded to you in the other thread, but answer/question is the same

Hey, so heres a timeline of my events:

-5/22/23 submitted on CASPA

-9/8/23 got an email from Yeshiva that my application was received and under review

-9/11/23 got an interview invite email for 9/13/23

-9/13/23 had an interview with them

-9/22/23 received an acceptance!!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JER2911 said:

Hey @AMCPA23🙂 congrats on the interview!! To answer your question, I only just received an email from Yeshiva saying my application is verified and now under review - you will hear from us shortly on 9/8/23. Haven't heard anything back yet but hoping to hear something soon. Can you tell me if you received this same email and about how long it took before being offered an interview? Also, when did you submit your application? I'm a July applicant so I've just been patiently waiting up until this point lol.

Hey, heres a timeline of my events:

-9/8/23 got an email from Yeshiva that my application was received and under review

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AMCPA23 said:

Hey, heres a timeline of my events:

Super proud of you!! Congrats 🙂 !! And thank you for the info!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...