Ordering medical supplies from Amazon

• Administrator

Amazon says:

We were unable to verify the license information provided in your Professional Healthcare license submission for license [deleted]. The license type you submitted is currently unsupported for Amazon Business Professional Healthcare accounts.

My Reply:

This is a bug in Amazon's system. I am the PLLC owner. I employ multiple MDs. For me to suggest that my employees were the business owner would be fraud. Please contact me when you have adjusted your policies to match reality.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, SedRate said:

Wow. How incredibly disappointing and shortsighted of them. Hopefully it is just a glitch. 

Nope. This came up on Huddle earlier, so I wasn't surprised. If any PA has a legitimate business and need for business account, I would encourage them to do the same thing I did: let them know they're losing business.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Administrator
On 7/28/2023 at 6:01 PM, ventana said:

Yikes controlled from Amazon.  What the heck is the world coming to.  

Not scheduled, just prescription/licensed only sales. I didn't even look to see if they had controlled substances, because I have zero intention of ever stocking any. I'll stick to lidocaine and steroids, maybe some NSAIDS and Abx thankyouverymuch.

On 7/31/2023 at 3:52 AM, rev ronin said:

Not scheduled, just prescription/licensed only sales. I didn't even look to see if they had controlled substances, because I have zero intention of ever stocking any. I'll stick to lidocaine and steroids, maybe some NSAIDS and Abx thankyouverymuch.

oh that is even worse.... sorry

One more reason to hate amazon (I am lumping them in with the lowest of business people.... midlevel managers in hospitals.....)

1 hour ago, ventana said:

One more reason to hate amazon (I am lumping them in with the lowest of business people.... midlevel managers in hospitals.....)

I just read an article this morning about Amazon getting into telehealth. It seems they aren't providing the medical care. Just the virtual platform. No deets on costs etc.