TUFTS 2023-2024

3 minutes ago, gfuturepa said:

Worried 😞  haven’t received any news but people posted rejections who submitted after me? Just confused why I haven’t heard anything at all and seems like interviews are done? 

Hey there, you might go back and look at the posts from around 8/6 on this sub. Someone did the math on how many interviews were expected based on the numbers Tufts puts out.

If it helps at all, I interviewed last week, and the director said they still had "enough spots left" and told us not to worry.

9 minutes ago, Chaoticscissortail said:

Hey there, you might go back and look at the posts from around 8/6 on this sub. Someone did the math on how many interviews were expected based on the numbers Tufts puts out.

If it helps at all, I interviewed last week, and the director said they still had "enough spots left" and told us not to worry.

Wishing you best of luck!

2 hours ago, FuturePA232 said:

Wondering if anyone who has been interviewed received a rejection? I interviewed in mid-July and haven't heard anything. I know that acceptances have of course gone out, but any post-interview rejections or waitlists?

I haven't and from what I can tell no one else has either. Looking at the forum from last year it sounds like we should all know something by the end of the month. I believe today is the final set of interviews. 

23 minutes ago, futurepaumin said:

Has anyone who interviewed heard back ?

Based on my pathetic stalking on this sub, no one from either 8/30 or last week's 9/13 interviews has heard anything back. I am wondering if, because these were the last two interviews on the season, they are taking their time to finalize the list before pushing out all the information at once? (at least that's what I tell myself as I constantly refresh my email. 😕)

Edited by Chaoticscissortail
Typo
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chaoticscissortail said:

Based on my pathetic stalking on this sub, no one from either 8/30 or last week's 9/13 interviews has heard anything back. I am wondering if, because these were the last two interviews on the season, they are taking their time to finalize the list before pushing out all the information at once? (at least that's what I tell myself as I constantly refresh my email. 😕)

I interviewed mid-July and haven't heard anything yet. I'm kind of taking this as an unofficial rejection since they have had two more interview sessions since mine... but, I guess who knows because I don't see that they placed anyone on a waitlist?  They seem to have only sent out rejections without an interview, but no rejections after an interview. This is one of my top programs so fingers crossed but 🙁

Update: It seems like last year they sent out waitlist offers the week of 9/28. So maybe next week! 

Edited by FuturePA232

22 minutes ago, futurepaumin said:

Admission just replied to my email and said that they will make a definitive decision by the end of September!

When did you interview?
From what I can tell, they have not sent out any rejections or waitlists to anyone who has interviewed. I think they are waiting to do all of them at one time once they finalize an acceptance list.

11 minutes ago, FuturePA2627 said:

Has anyone who interviewed heard anything?

The vibe from last cycle and this cycle's forum seems to be that if you were going to get good news, you would have heard back about a week after your interview. The rest of us are waiting to hear about the waitlist. Judging from last year's forum, the best place to get updated info is to check your portal to see if you were placed on the waitlist. Last year, they updated the portal regarding waitlist info the last week of Sep.