TUFTS 2023-2024

So, I interviewed on 7/19 and felt fairly confident after... but I haven't heard anything since 😞 If others have received an acceptance from that interview date, should I assume I didn't get in? Lol, sorry... just feeling a bit anxious and hate this waiting game. 

I'm a first-time applicant, so I'm just not sure what to expect in the process. 

7 hours ago, FuturePA232 said:

So, I interviewed on 7/19 and felt fairly confident after... but I haven't heard anything since 😞 If others have received an acceptance from that interview date, should I assume I didn't get in? Lol, sorry... just feeling a bit anxious and hate this waiting game. 

I'm a first-time applicant, so I'm just not sure what to expect in the process. 

Don't write yourself off so quickly- they have tons of processes to sort through with each interview!  Remember to breathe, and honestly, I recommend staying off this forum until you have an answer; it will only drive you crazy!

Edited by Chaoticscissortail
Typo

11 hours ago, Chaoticscissortail said:

Don't write yourself off so quickly- they have tons of processes to sort through with each interview!  Remember to breathe, and honestly, I recommend staying off this forum until you have an answer; it will only drive you crazy!

You’re right, it’s just such an emotional roller coaster haha. But thanks for this, needed to hear it! 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, FuturePA13579 said:

So those who interviewed back 6/28 and haven't heard anything, safe to say that those offers are far gone by now?

I don't think so, only 2 people on here have received acceptances or posted about it at least and they interviewed 36 of us at the 6/28 session. I'm a dual degree applicant so I'm still holding out hope that maybe they will reassess later in the cycle

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FuturePA2627 said:

I don't think so, only 2 people on here have received acceptances or posted about it at least and they interviewed 36 of us at the 6/28 session. I'm a dual degree applicant so I'm still holding out hope that maybe they will reassess later in the cycle

Will keep my fingers crossed for us then. Thank you for the reply 🙂

• Like 2

Hey Everyone!

I interviewed on Wednesday 08/02. (Submitted 06/09 and verified 06/15)

Does anyone happen to know approximately how many people Tufts interviews? I am just curious about my chances from here. 

For anyone curious: It is a very relaxed environment, the people are wonderful and they ask pretty standard PA interview questions.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on interviews or acceptances! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2023 at 5:18 AM, LetsDoThis04 said:

Hey Everyone!

I interviewed on Wednesday 08/02. (Submitted 06/09 and verified 06/15)

Does anyone happen to know approximately how many people Tufts interviews? I am just curious about my chances from here. 

For anyone curious: It is a very relaxed environment, the people are wonderful and they ask pretty standard PA interview questions.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on interviews or acceptances! 

I saw on their info slides on the website from 2022 (https://tufts.app.box.com/v/tusm-pa-info-session) they anticipate 180 interviews for 50 seats. I was part of the same interview group and waiting to hear back; good luck!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BAYprePA said:

I saw on their info slides on the website from 2022 (https://tufts.app.box.com/v/tusm-pa-info-session) they anticipate 180 interviews for 50 seats. I was part of the same interview group and waiting to hear back; good luck!

Based on that 180 and the 36 in my interview group, that sets them up for 5 sessions. Not sure if every other group had 36 so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! That would mean that they're inviting for their 4th session at the moment 🙂 

On 8/7/2023 at 1:38 PM, FuturePA2627 said:

Based on that 180 and the 36 in my interview group, that sets them up for 5 sessions. Not sure if every other group had 36 so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! That would mean that they're inviting for their 4th session at the moment 🙂 

I have an interview at the end of August, so I guess that will be their last one? That's scary, considering I applied in mid-June.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, futureobgynpa13 said:

CONGRATS!! what are your stats?!

Thank you !! and of course!

cGPA: 3.81

sGPA: 3.85

PCE: 1600+ as a CNA (closer to 2000 now)

Volunteer: 400+ as a high school track and field coach & at a food pantry & at a homeless shelter 

Shadowing: 20+ hours at Stanford's cancer center and 40+ hours at a cardiology clinic 

Leadership Experience: Track coach at my local high school and as a TA for Anatomy

Extracurricular: Ran track and field all 4 years of college at the Division 2 NCAA Level 

• Like 1