TUFTS 2023-2024

On 6/9/2023 at 2:55 PM, Mizzpac said:

I received an interview invite like 30 mins ago (6/9) for June 28th!!! Super excited :)))

Congratulations! 🙂  I was invited to interview on 7/19! Looking forward to it, but pretty nervous haha. Were the questions pretty aligned with what you'd expect from a PA interview? 

For the people that have interviewed already, has anyone heard back yet? I interviewed on 6/28 and have not heard anything. Congrats to anonymous111 on being accepted!

Timeline:

Confirmed: 05/08

Interview Acceptance: 06/09

Stats:

Undergrad: Umich (2022), Major: Neuro + minor in computer science

3.75 cGPA, 3.84 sGPA 

PCE: ~2500 (2300 as a 911 EMT)

50 shadowing, 70 volunteer, 1000 research

Just putting stats because I believe transparency is important but I also hope that this doesn't make anyone feel discouraged. Everyone's application will stand out one way or another, you guys got this!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, polarcus9 said:

For the people that have interviewed already, has anyone heard back yet? I interviewed on 6/28 and have not heard anything. Congrats to anonymous111 on being accepted!

Timeline:

Confirmed: 05/08

Interview Acceptance: 06/09

Stats:

Undergrad: Umich (2022), Major: Neuro + minor in computer science

3.75 cGPA, 3.84 sGPA 

PCE: ~2500 (2300 as a 911 EMT)

50 shadowing, 70 volunteer, 1000 research

Just putting stats because I believe transparency is important but I also hope that this doesn't make anyone feel discouraged. Everyone's application will stand out one way or another, you guys got this!

I interviewed 6/28 and haven't heard anything back either 😕 Trying not to be too discouraged but it's def hard just waiting

On 7/8/2023 at 1:33 PM, Chaoticscissortail said:

Congrats on the A future PA! 😄
Would you be comfortable sharing your stats?  (if not that's totally fine!)

Of course! 

Undergrad (2023), Bio major
3.98 sGPA and cGPA
PCE: ~3000 (EMT and MA)

Shadowing: 20, Research: ~250, Volunteer: ~200, few leadership positions

App Received Confirmation: 5/22, Interview: 6/28

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Chaoticscissortail said:

Has anyone gotten an interview invite in the last month?  I applied on 6/25, and it's been crickets.

I received an interview request on 7/17 for 8/2! I submitted on 5/22 but had to email them a month later (6/25) for my app to be considered complete even though there was nothing I had missed.

23 minutes ago, futurepa3111 said:

I received an interview request on 7/17 for 8/2! I submitted on 5/22 but had to email them a month later (6/25) for my app to be considered complete even though there was nothing I had missed.

Dang. I was marked as complete on 6/14. I am hoping that there is still a shot, but it kind of seems like maybe not