Application cycle 2023-2024

7 hours ago, hopefulmemories said:

They told me two weeks as well and I interviewed August 10th! Still haven't heard anything back, haha. Hope y'all at least get a more up front answer because so far they haven't been very transparent about communication and timelines.

That's a long time ago! Have you emailed them at all for an update?

Edited by clouds

I got an email last week stating that I was placed in the alternate pool, and I just got an email today stating that they met to discuss candidates placed on hold, and decided to not offer me a seat in this year's cohort.

I'm super confused because my application was never placed on hold. I emailed asking for clarification, but did this happen to anyone else today?

Edit: received clarification and I made the preliminary wait-list, but not the final wait-list. see y'all again next year then!

Edited by clouds

On 10/4/2023 at 10:38 AM, hopefulmemories said:

They told me two weeks as well and I interviewed August 10th! Still haven't heard anything back, haha. Hope y'all at least get a more up front answer because so far they haven't been very transparent about communication and timelines.

Have you heard back yet? Mine was on 8/11, and I haven't heard back.

On 10/5/2023 at 1:37 PM, bribear989 said:

There is a good number of us that have been accepted here so far. Don’t lose hope though—seats are still available. 

Do you have a more exact number that have been accepted. Or a general idea of how many seats are left? Mabey you can tell from a Facebook group for accepted students? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 9:40 AM, GoingToBePA said:

It seemed like they told people in past cycles if they were in the top 5 or 10. I don't know what the wording of "high standing alternate" means, so I was curious if anyone else has been told differently. 

I was put on the high standing alternate as well. I have not heard anyone for top 5 or 10 like they did last year I was wondering the same thing. 

• 2 weeks later...